Today’s post is going to be a little different from previous post. You might be wondering what a TMI Tag is. Well it is a “Too Much Information Tag” that has been going around among bloggers. So basically there are 50 questions about me that I have answered. I hope you enjoy this post, let me know in the comment box if you guys did! :)
1. What are you wearing?
A black skater dress from New Look, leggings from ASOS and black ankle boots from Penny’s.
2. Have you ever been in love? I would like to think so! I love life...I’m sure that counts!
3. Ever had a terrible break up? Nope
4. How tall are you? I think I’m 5”9. I am not 100% sure but I am pretty tall!
5. How much do you weigh? Next question please!! haha
6. Any tattoos? Yes. I have a small tattoo on my right wrist it’s a heart with an M inside it. The M is for my friend who’s not with us anymore but I know she’s always watching over me. xx
7. Any piercings? Yes. I have both my ears pierced
8. OTP? One True Pairing - (what's your favourite fictional couple)? Anyone who knows me is going to know the answer to this! Ha!! Nathan and Haley from One Tree Hill. Also Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl!
9. Favourite Show? To date my favourite show is a mix between Suits and Revenge! If you haven’t watched them yet, well go and watch them their savage!!
10. Favourite bands? I really don’t have a favourite band. I am not that loyal towards bands I just love songs and never know the artist!! Ha!
11. Something you miss? My friends that are currently living in America. I miss them come home guys!!
12. Favourite song? At the moment Béyonce XO.
13. How old are you? 22 turning 23 in the summer.
14. Zodiac sign? I am actually on the cusp between a Cancer and a Leo.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who gets my sense of humour!
16. Favourite quote? “Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti
17. Favourite colour? At the moment I am loving mint green. It’s such a summer colour!
18. Favourite actor? Ryan Gosling!! BABE :)
19. Loud music or soft? A mix of both depending what mood I am in.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? I hate when I am sad. I know it sounds crazy but I try to pick myself up from it and be around my friends. That always cheers me up!
21. How long does it take you to shower? Oh man well depending on how much time I have I could take anywhere between 20-40 minutes in the shower, but if I am in a rush I can only take 5 minutes.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I like to give myself a good hour in the morning between getting up, having breakfast and putting make up on in a nice and relaxed pace.
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope!
24. Turn on? A nice smile and someone who you can laugh with.
25. Turn off? Rudeness like someone who goes out of their way to be rude I can’t stand. I don’t understand why people are like that.
26. The reason I started blogging? My friends were always telling to start blogging. I think it was because I would go into my little world explaining a new product or a make-up look that they were like you need to start blogging!!
27. Fears? Failing a something that I love. Oh and a big one for me would be heights like I have panic attacks my legs go to jelly and I can’t breathe. Funny story when I was in New York with friends we got to the second floor of Trump Towers and when I looked down I started having a panic attack and the security guard had to help me down. Moto for life!
28. Last thing that made you cry? My friend showed me this advert on YouTube “2014 Chevy Commercial – Maddie” that made me cry so much I couldn’t stop for like an hour! I am just after watching it again and I’m crying – it’s just so sad! Here’s the link if you guys what to check it out; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6bLugtJkQ
29. Last time you said you loved someone? I think it was my mom! (love you mom)
30. Meaning behind your blogging name? I wanted something simple and easy for you guys to remember!
31. Last book you read? The Paris Wife by Paula Mcclain
32. The book you’re currently reading? Currently I am not reading but I am on the haunt for a good book. So let me know in the comments a book you would recommend guys J
33. Last show you watched? Home and Away! What can I say I’m in love with the Braxton brothers ;)
34. Last person you talked too? My lovely sister Laura <3
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? The last person I texted was my good friend Jennifer who I love to bits!
36. Favourite food? I don’t think I have a favourite I love all types of food. What I have been wanting for a while is a chicken stir. Yummy!
37. Place you want to visit? I would love to visit Australia. The beaches would be amazing and the good weather would be a plus.
38. Last place you were? I actually haven’t been away in so long...I think the last trip I took was to New York a few years ago.
39. Do you have a crush? Yes and one day I do believe I will marry Ryan Gosling.
40. Last time you kissed someone? A lady never tells :)
41. Last time you were insulted? I can’t remember the last time I got insulted, but when I do I try not to think of them because there’s no point holding on to that negativity.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Apple flavoured sweets are my favourite or sour cherries. Mmm yummy!
43. What instruments do you play? I played the tin whistle when I was young but I didn’t keep it up.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? I don’t have much jewellery but I have a broach that my Mámo (Grandmother) gave me which is very special to me.
45. Last sport you played? Football until I messed up my ankle a few years back. I would love to start again but I need to start running first.
46. Last song you sang? Hudson Taylor – Weapons. I am completely obsessed with that song!
47. Favourite chat up line? I don’t have one. I think they are so cringy! haha
48. Have you ever used it? Negative
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? I hung out with my two friends Valerie and Grainne last night, we drank tea and had a girly chat.
50. Who should answer these questions next? I would like to tag Nuala from “Penny and Polaroid’s” and Neasa from “All that Glitters”
So that’s it guys, hope you enjoyed it and got to know me a little better. A big thank you to Susan from “Makeup By Rubysue” for tagging me. If you haven’t checked out her blog already than click the link here - she’s amazing! http://makeupbyrubysue.weebly.com/about.html
Until next time